- Regos Team Status for Jira Cloud uses Heroku as a host to create and process the information related to the standups.
- The app only uses Atlassian User's Id and the Jira instance unique identifier to store and search data.
- The user's email will be used to send notifications in case the application is configured to do so. The email is not stored anywhere in our databases and it is only used for notifications purpose.
- Every request to the plugin is validated using the JSON Web Token (JWT) mechanisn provided by the Atlassian Connect framework.
- The plugin uses SSL to communicate with Jira API.
- We use Google Analytics to track visits to the app.